The average American spends $2,500.00 a year on dining out. There are alot of ways to save on eating out at your favorite eatery or watering hole. You can use the traditional method (find those in Dining On A Dime) for finding deals for local eateries and those work fine. However, nowdays the internet has made finding penny pincher ideas for eating out much easier and alot more fun here are great ways to get money saving tips and coupons from the internet.
(Dining On A Dime)
- Friend Them On Facebook – Many resturants and local eateries have a Facebook page and alot of them offer great deals and all you have to do is LIKE them.
- Surveys – After you dine in get online and check to see if the returant has a online survey that you can take. Many offer deals on your next visit.
- Subscribe For Their E-mail – Here is an saving money tips give them your e-mail address that way they can send you offers in the future.
- Follow On Twitter – Another good money saving tips is to just Follow your favorite resturant on Twitter.
- Check In – If you have a smart phone you can check in on the resturaunt of your choice on sites like Yelp, Foursquare, SCVNGR Just mention to the waiter that you checked in on Yelp or other app to get the special offers.
Those are just some of the saving money tips from the internet that you can use at your favorite eatery or watering hole to help cut down on your dining out experience. There are many other ways to save money on your eating out budget however the internet is the easiest and most fun. Find other ways to Save On Dining Out Here
Dig Out Of Debt Now –
« Previous Image