Debt-Free Financial Freedom Starts Here.
How To Slash Your DebtDebt Free Living!
The best thing about “How To Slash Your Debt – Debt Free Living” is that it’s simple. You can eliminate credit card debt yourself.
Are you having trouble paying your bills? Getting dunning notices from creditors? Are your accounts being turned over to debt collectors? Are you worried about losing your home or your car?
You’re not alone. Many people face a financial crisis some time in their lives. Whether the crisis is caused by personal or family illness, the loss of a job, or overspending, it can seem overwhelming. But often, it can be overcome. Your financial situation doesn’t have to go from bad to worse.
What are the danger signals of too much debt?
Potential debt problems can be spotted before they reach the serious stage. By knowing what danger signals to look for, you can take steps to prevent a problem before it occurs. If any of the following signals look familiar, you may be headed for financial trouble.
- You think of credit as cash, not debt.
- Your debts are greater than your assets.
- You owe more than seven creditors.
- You are an impulsive or compulsive shopper.
- You and your spouse are dishonest with each other about your use of credit.
- You don’t know how much your monthly living expenses are or the amount of your total debt.
- Your expected increase in income is already committed to paying off debts.
- You depend on extra income, such as earnings by a second person or overtime by the breadwinner, to help you make ends meet.
- You have less than 2 months’ take-home pay in cash or savings where you can get to it quickly.
- You have to pay back several installment payments that will take over 12 months to pay off.
- You have more than 20 percent of your take-home pay committed to credit payments other than your home mortgage.
- You get behind in utility or rent payments.
- You have to consolidate several loans into one or reduce monthly payments by extending current loans in order to pay your debts.
- You cannot afford to pay for regular living expenses or credit payments; therefore, you take out a loan, withdraw savings, skip payments, or pay only the minimum amount due on your charge accounts.
If you can see yourself in one or more of the danger signals, read on to find out how you can get the information and help you need.
Let me start my telling you what you don’t need. You don’t need complicated, hard to understand solutions to your money management concerns. You don’t need a bunch of hype and misinformation…
If you are having problems paying your bills, regain control of your life…
How would you like to pay off your debt using the easiest means possible. You will get a step by step guide to do just that in the shortest time possible.
“How To Slash Your Debt – Debt Free Living!” is an ebook that was written to address all of the money questions and problems that the average individual and family experience in their day-to-day lives.
Do you need ideas to help you cut expenses and make your paycheck stretch until next payday? Your ebook has this too. You will get hundreds of ideas for cutting back on everything from clothing, groceries to utility bills.
Is Your Credit Out of Control?…
If you or someone you know is in financial hot water, consider these options: realistic budgeting, credit counseling from a reputable organization, debt consolidation, or bankruptcy. Debt negotiation is yet another option. How do you know which will work best for you? “How To Slash Your Debt – Debt Free Living” can help you choose the best solution for you.
What Else Does “How To Slash Your Debt – Debt Free Living!”
Have To Offer You?
- How To Get Out Of Debt
- How To Develop a Debt-Management Plan
- Controls To Help Your Plan Work
- Step by Step Guide To Debt Elimination
- Credit Card Dos and Don’ts
- Debt � Good vs. Bad
- Controlling Your Spending
- Save on Food
- Save on Clothing
- Save in the Home
- When Your Income Drops
- Other Sources of Income
- About Credit Counseling and Debt Consolidation
- How to Raise Quick Cash
- Useful Personal Finance Websites and Software
Imagine for a moment life with no debt. All your credit cards are paid off. When you need something, you always
have enough money to pay CASH!
The No-Nonsense Strategy to Become Debt Free, One Step at a Time!/font size>
Get paid to eat at popular restaurants – eat and rate your experience at
Do you spend your paycheck before you even receive it? Are you in a black hole of debt? Many people, just like you, are doing something about it – it’s not as painful as you think!
If you�re having trouble paying your bills, the important aspects of your personal finances are covered in a no-nonsense approach. You get problem areas identified and realistic methods of solving those problems.
Satisfaction Guarantee!/font size>
Here�s our personal promise and guarantee.
If, at anytime, within the next 90 days, you feel that the information within “How To Slash Your Debt – Debt Free Living”! doesn�t lives up to your expectations, simply let us know and we will immediately refund 100% of your purchase price.
Absolutely NO questions asked./b>
So give it a try, now. You have nothing to lose and a debt-free future to gain. Are You Ready to Live Debt-Free?/font size>