Treat Bacteria and Viruses with Mineral Supplements
Sodium chloride mixed with citric acid creates chlorine dioxide, which is a chemical compound used as an oxidizing agent as well as a disinfectant. It is used for purifying drinking water and disinfecting the air because it fights viruses, bacteria, and fungi. This chemical compound is used in mineral miracle solution, which is commonly referred to as MMS. Mineral supplements like this one can be used to treat bacterial and viral medical conditions including everything from urinary tract infections to certain types of cancer.
Municipal drinking water has been purified with chlorine dioxide since the 1940’s. It is used in cooling towers and for food processing purposes, too. This compound effectively destroys impurities that exist naturally in water. It kills water-borne bacteria and viruses, which makes our food and water healthier to eat and drink.
Chlorine dioxide was used following a few disasters in recent American history. First, it was used to disinfect the buildings that were involved in the 2001 anthrax attacks. Then, following Hurricane Katrina, the compound was used to fight the mold that ravaged the houses in New Orleans and other parts of the Gulf Coast.
By all logical accounts, if chlorine dioxide is safe enough to decontaminate the air and water we consume then it must be safe to use against pathogen-borne diseases as well. Medical experts have confirmed that MMS is a supplement that can be used to fight certain conditions. It is used all over the world to fight bacteria and viruses naturally and effectively.
Mineral supplements such as MMS are natural cures to life-threatening diseases. Of course, there are many treatment options available to treat viruses and bacteria in the body. However, few of them are proven to be as effective as MMS in treating all pathogen-borne medical conditions in a quick and safe manner.
Click here for more information on Jim Humble Mineral Solution and MMS Mineral
December 12 2010 01:50 pm | Uncategorized