You are here:
Blogging and Money Tips
/ Related Posts
November 11, 2011 by ifresh
Filed under Blogging and Money Tips
The Blog Traffic Exchange’s version of the Related Posts plugin utilizes the same cloud based, Relevant Chaos technology that is behind the Blog Traffic Exchange in order to maximize the internal linking within your blog.
In order to view related posts you must have first installed the Related Sites plugin and then obtained a valid membership key from the Blog Traffic Exchange.
BTE’s Related Posts plugin eclipses all other related post plugins currently available for WordPress because it is able to randomize all the relevant posts within your site, so long as they are above the relevancy threshold.
This in effect, maximizes the internal linking power of your website.
This Wordpess plugin relies on Blog Traffic Exchange cutting edge technology and is strongly related to Related Websites plugin for WordPress, also currently available.
Upon installation of the Related Websites plugin and receipt of the API key, you will start to immediately witness the plugin’s massive value — and that is before you have been able to experience the extraordinary benefit of the Pro account.
All Pro accounts receive access to all traffic data, allowing members to see view the flow of incoming and outgoing links.
The plugin automates a steady balance of incoming and outgoing links, but Pro accounts are permitted to run at a traffic deficit in addition to regularly receiving extra opportunities for additional traffic without reader relevancy ever being compromised.
The technology behind the Blog Traffic Exchange is impressive for sure, but so is the price of a pro member account. Pro members need only pay twenty dollars per month — the best value for organic traffic available anywhere.
In addition, Pro members are able to black list sites. You will never have to send traffic to a competitor.
Pro members are paying for an enhanced user experience with appropriate author attribution, never for links.
Click on the link to sign-up for the Pro member account right now, and trade soaring success for the price of 4 soy lattes. Do it today, be happy tomorrow!
Originally posted 2009-03-15 09:45:55. Republished by Blog Post Promoter
- Sunday Roundup: Corporate Blogging, Web Traffic and SEO Tips Welcome to another edition of Buildify’s roundup. We have more for you on best blogging practices, blogging tips, corporate blogging, gaining reader traffic and more. We hope you enjoy this little guide into a corner of the blogosphere. Tell us what you think or would like to see by leaving……
- Start Up Online Business – Building Your Web Site Your website is live but it has nothing available to visit. Now its time to build your web site from scratch. From now-onwards, the real business/work starts. The success of your online business purely depends on how well you are working in this phase. Lets not discuss more stories. I……
- SEO Success With Corporate Blogging One of the main reasons that many companies begin blogging is to help them attract new customers. With the use of SEO or search engine optimization, you can dramatically increase your overall discoverability on search engines and you should see an increase in the amount of traffic that your site……
- Two WordPress Plugins That Will Make Your Life Easier Whether you’re a seasoned WordPress blogger or you’re starting up a new blog from scratch (as I am here), then these plugins will make installing new plugins, themes, and WordPress updates a snap: Effortless Plugin Installation Installing new WordPress plugins and themes can be somewhat of a hassle. You have……
- Why Off-Page Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Matters Off-page search engine optimisation matters and more importantly it is something you don’t need a technical expert to do for you. As a website or blog owner it is something you can and should be doing yourself. Here’s why… As a small business owner you already know that to……